Fire alarm systems are vital to protect you, your building and your staff.
People depend on fire alarms working correctly in the event of an emergency, so it’s important to stay on top of maintenance and ensure your system is functioning properly at all times.
A fully functioning fire alarm system is needed to ensure the safe and timely evacuation of a building and it’s also a legal obligation. All businesses must adhere to current regulatory standards and ensure that any detection system is in good working order. If you’re looking for a fire alarm company to provide expert servicing and maintenance, get in touch with the team at MHS . We have everything you need to service and support fire alarms systems across the county and will carry out all servicing in accordance with BS5839.
We offer cost effective solutions for your peace of mind, as well as routine bi annual alarm testing and a 24/7 emergency call out service.
- Fully Certified Engineer
- All our engineers are fully certified to carry out fire alarm servicing and carry the relevant identifications and paperwork.
- UK Wide Engineer Coverage
- We provide the same level of service and the same pricing structure anywhere in the UK
- Alarm Test Certification
- Competitive pricing
- Emergency Breakdowns
- Customer has access to own portal for fire safety
- Own customer portal
- Asset sheets for all fire safety assets
- Monitoring of system
- We will provide you with all the relevant legal documentation you need to show you fire alarm system has been serviced.
Just get in touch with Midland Home Security for all your FIRE requirements and needs .